You can watch the tutorial video below or follow every step in the succeeding tutorials after this video.
In this guide, we will show you how to easily setup and connect using our SecureProxy Application In Chrome.
1. Please download and install SecureProxy from Chrome Web Store
2. Just click “ADD TO CHROME”
3. Go ahead and click “Add extension” and it will download; wait to be finished.
4. Once installed, you should see this logo in your Chrome bar.
5. Click the SecureProxy Logo, then the interface will appear. Fill out with your login details and click connect.
6. Once you are connected, you will notice that the logo turned with blue color.
If you have any question and need our assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us or open a ticket from Client Area
© 2015 VersaVPN Limited. All rights reserved.