This guide will show you how to setup L2TP/IPSec PSK on your Android device
The following instructions did from a Samsung Galaxy Tab 1.0. Your screen may be different depending on your Android smartphone model although the process of setting it up will be the same for all Android device.
1. Open Menu and choose Network Settings, and then Wireless and networks.
2. Select VPN Settings.
3. Select Add L2TP/IPSec PSK VPN.
4. Set VPN name to VersaVPN (or any name you wish, you will recognize later on).
5. Set VPN server and press ok. For a list of Hostnames, please go to the Server Status
6. Set Select IPsec pre-shared key and enter versavpn.com
7. Uncheck Enable L2TP secret and Save the settings.
8. Select the server name you have just configured and click Connect to a network.
9. You will see your IP Address has changed by visiting this IP Checker
Finished! You’ve just connected to our server and enjoy!
© 2015 VersaVPN Limited. All rights reserved.